Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weekly Blog-November 2nd-6th



I drew this sketch. It is a rough design for a building. My main focus for drawing this was to illustrate structure in buildings. The top and bottom of the building has the same design and structure. I could look for structure in my surroundings so that I can find interesting places to film.


I took this photograph. It is a long shot of the balcony area of the Humanities building on campus. Long shots create a more extensive perspective and are more significant. This is another idea I could incorporate into my films.



This is a picture I took of a picture of an old calendar of mine. It is the Colosseum in Rome. But the inspiring subject of this picture is the lights created from the movement of objects such as cars. This effect encourages me to investigate how light and movement fit together. While filming, I could adjust the shutter speed and f-stop to speed up or slow down the film and create this effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment